|Temperature Range||1500-1800 Deg C|
|Size||As per Standard and can be customized|
|Place Of Origin||India|
1.Material: 99.7% Alumina, Corundum-mullite ceramic.
2.Shape: we are able to supply a variety of shape of ceramic crucibles, including cylinder, rectangular, square, boat and so on.
3. Features: all ceramic crucibles are with excellent chemical resistance, thermal - shock performance.
4. Working temperature: It can be work under max. 1700 Deg C for long term.
5. Application: They are commonly used in a variety of metal or non-metal melting material, or melting items analysis in the lab, also it's a regular application for smelting & sintering for phosphors, rare earth material, precious metals.
|Model Name/Number||LECO CRUCIBLE|
|Machine Type||CS-200,300,400,444,600-Series LECO and Eltra CS2000 Eltra CS800 Eltra Helios|
|Usage/Application||For Carbon Sulphur Analyzer|
|Max Temperature||1500-2000 degree Celsius|
|Dimension||26 X 26 and 25 X 25|
Indigenously developed tested and tried extensively for the suitability for all models of Leco instruments setups CS-200, 300, 400, 444, and 600-Series for Carbon- Sulphur Determinators.
Our Product Characteristics-
1. Excellent Thermal Shock Resistance.
2. High Hot Corrosion Resistance.
3. Accurate and reproducible Results data.
4. Accurate Chemical Composition (Low iron content) Low Blank Value - C - <0.0005% S - <0.0005%
5. Max Application Temperature- 1600 Deg C.
· Preheat ceramic crucibles in a muffle or tube furnace at 1250 deg C for not less than 15 minutes or at 1000 C for not less than 40 minutes. The crucibles are removed from the furnace, allowed to cool for 1 to 2 minutes and placed in a desiccators for storage. If the crucibles are not used within four hours, they should be rebaked.
· Never touch the crucible with bare hands.
· Always use TongsK